Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Abbas sick to go healthy

Xenaph

Savannah Super Cat
Hi Everyone,

Abbas was very sick last week until last night, he vomit his food and have some diharee.

The vet thank he is allergic at his food and i really think it can be a possibillity.

At this moment, he eat Dental Health from purinet vet diet.

The vet gave to him pepcid and some I/D can foods for 1 weeks.

The day after, he stops to vomit and begin again when he eat in jasmine bowl....

Yesterday, he didnt have the diharee but the flu!!!! In 4 hours he gone to his place 6 times and we can listen his poo!

So i called again this morning and i get a vermifuge also something for his flu, the med is metronidazole.

I dont have the chance to get a poo analyse, its all gone this morning with the litter i used.

I want stop the assurance, i think i will keep it 1-2 months

Xenaph

Savannah Super Cat
I dont have the new food, the vet talked me about hypo allergic food. Need to bring back the bag to switch.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
When your cats share living space, whatever changes you make to his food you likely will need to make to Jasmine's...

Hope Abbas feels better soon, that is never fun when one of your kitties is ill :-(

Xenaph

Savannah Super Cat
I bought a new food, it is Royal Canin hypoallergenic cat food.
Look to be better, i will keep you in touch if i see something wrong.

Xenaph

Savannah Super Cat
What kind of treat can I give to them for there teeth? I tried greenies and didn't work dont like it.

admin

Paige
Staff member
The best thing for treats for teeth is chicken necks or bones....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk