1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Absent notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Deborah, Jun 12, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

I'll be out of town and away from a computer from Wednesday to Sunday. I'll be thinking about Abu's homecoming and looking forward to seeing pics of that and more pics of Medesha's Erra.

• Like Like x 2
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

We will miss you Deborah! have a wonderful time!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. WitchyWoman

Thanks Paige. We'll be hiking around the south Lake Tahoe area. The mosquitoes have probably already started sharpening their proboscises in anticipation of my arrival.

• Like Like x 5
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL! Sounds awesome!!! Bring your mosquito repellant! I remember when I was in officer basic training as an army nurse, having to use some wicked mosquito repellant, but I cannot remember the name :(

5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

That sounds like a good reason to stay offline! Well, not the nasty bugs!

• Like Like x 1
  6. WitchyWoman

I loathe mosquitoes as much as they love me. We'll be staying in a rustic cabin in the woods and while I hate to miss any action here, it's a test of discipline and endurance for me to stay offline -- almost as hard as giving up chocolate.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

It's hard at first to be offline but then it becomes a really nice experience. It will all be waiting for you when you return :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kurt Mylar

Kurt Mylar Savannah Super Cat

I hate mosquioes I was one out of 5 people to survive west niles here in Vegas back in 2007. I made the front page and then Henderson Clark county changed the laws about standing water in pools. I still have side effects from it.

9. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I love Tahoe!! got married there 16years ago, have a wonderful time.

10. WitchyWoman

That's awful Kurt. I'm glad you survived and I hope the side effects aren't too serious.