1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Airport Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DocMac, May 21, 2012.

1. DocMac

DocMac Guest

Tomorrow, May 22, is called Airport Day in my family because 27 years ago, our daughter (adopted from Korea) arrived at 5 months old to join her two brothers. She became a citizen of the United States, mother to my two youngest grandchildren, frequent pet-sitter, chauffeur, bright spot in my day, and future care-giver when I get senile. Just wanted to share Airport Day with you folks.

• Like Like x 6
  2. xumi's mom

xumi's mom Susan

That's very sweet!

3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Well Happy Airport Day to you & your family. What a sweet story. Glenn & I hope to adopt in the future since I can't have any more kids.

4. shelby

shelby Guest

Happy 27th Airport Day;>) I hope you all get to enjoy this day together. It sounds like your daughter is exactly where she was meant to be. Tomorrow I hope you all have a wonderful day...full of laughter and love;>)

5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

What a wonderful story. Happy Airport Day to you and your family.

6. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Everyone should have a personal holiday! Happy airport day!

7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Happy Airport Day! What a wonderful legacy :)

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Josie, that is so awesome!!!! Happy Airport day to you and your family!

9. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Very cool, and a belated Happy Airport Day to you and your family!