1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

AllEarz Savannahs - Savannah Cat Breeder - Nevada

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Breeder | Savannah Cat Breeders' started by Trish Allearz, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Allearz Savannahs is a small in-home cattery that is devoted to producing wonderfully socialized F2B kittens for the pet lover and gorgeous lower generation SBTs for the show hall and pet lover alike! We are fanciers/exhibitors/breeders and we love our Savannahs!

We are there for our kitten owners 24-7 for the lifetime off their kitten and even if you purchased your baby from someone else, but have questions- we are always willing to help!

Contact Info: Allearzsavannahs@gmail.com
    (702) 706-4CAT
    (902) 706-4228

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Christine Avalon

Christine Avalon

I am owned by an Allearz boy and he's fabulous! I highly recommend Trish! Thanks again for this precious handsome man :in love:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh, you are very very welcome! One day, I hope to have a Canadian SV in my home from you- heheheehe! Although he/she might not know what to do with the heat!

4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I am not owned by an Allearz SV, but I know Trish and would not hesitate to have one of her babies here in NJ.

5. Christine Avalon

Christine Avalon

Lol, thanks Trish! They'd probably have so much fun there! I know it's cold when I wake up under a pile 'o cats :roflmao: