Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

ALLERCA.COM SCAM | ALLERCA | SIMON BRODIE

Angie Panczak

Savannah Super Cat
Google ABC's the Lookout TV show, you might be able to
See episodes. There were Savannah cats they used to test and the kitten was a Bengal marble kitten in end. I was watching it last night in my hotel room so have no idea what channel.

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
ABC 10 to 11 PM Eastern, show is called The Lookout. Wed. Nights. This was the first story. A Calif. district attorney said he had over 100 complaints of money taken, cats not delivered, cats were not allergy proof etc, but they can not find Simon Brody. ABC found him in London under a different name. You could probably watch it over the Internet. Sue

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/worl...gh-hype/story?id=19692501&page=2#.Uef-s9Jwrkc

That's the link I have to the episode. Some of the kittens sold as Allerca kittens were Savannahs, the researcher for the episode has the cattery name that was supplying Simon Brodie with kittens but they decided to drop that part of the story and focus on other parts. It's a shame, it would have been nice to have had the Savannah/Ashera angle put to rest on national TV but that's how TV goes :-( It seems that after Asheras were exposed on the blog as Savannahs, he decided to then resurrect them as Allercas, his hypoallergenic brand name.

There's a shot of my Bobo (now deceased) in the middle of the story... it was from footage shot at my vet's when we tested three of my cats for this story... made me cry to see my Bobo just for a second or two :-(

admin

Paige
Staff member
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/worl...gh-hype/story?id=19692501&page=2#.Uef-s9Jwrkc

That's the link I have to the episode. Some of the kittens sold as Allerca kittens were Savannahs, the researcher for the episode has the cattery name that was supplying Simon Brodie with kittens but they decided to drop that part of the story and focus on other parts. It's a shame, it would have been nice to have had the Savannah/Ashera angle put to rest on national TV but that's how TV goes :-( It seems that after Asheras were exposed on the blog as Savannahs, he decided to then resurrect them as Allercas, his hypoallergenic brand name.

There's a shot of my Bobo (now deceased) in the middle of the story... it was from footage shot at my vet's when we tested three of my cats for this story... made me cry to see my Bobo just for a second or two :-(

Awww...I saw Bobo :( What a scammer and complete liar and manipulator Simon Brodie is...I hope everyone watches that video and sees him for who he is...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
That's exactly the story the researcher from ABC Nightline told me about...guess she found that in her research on the matter.

I have to say it surprised me that Martin Stucki would continue to sell Savannahs to Simon Brodie for his scam after all the drama of the F1s he brokered to Simon that were seized in Schiphol Airport and later DNA identified them as Chris Shirk's F1s... guess it's a sale still. Yikes.

M

MK Anderson

I was watching tv, a program exposing scams called 'the lookout'. The website below says it has produced allergy free cats. Alot of what they sell look like Savannah's. Anyway this guy buys cats from breeders in USA and UK and resells them. the TV show did get ahold of some of his clients and tested the cats that were claimed hypoallergenic and of course they aren't. People are paying min. $6500 for one of these cats. They did track this guy down in England. They bought a kitten and found breeder in UK who sold this kitten to the owner of the site, he said he was buying the kitten for his mom. His web is below.
Www.allerca.com
I seen that too! he's a tool!!

M

MK Anderson

What channel was it on and what time? Did they have savannah kittens in it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
they had a Bengal that they told ABC lookout was the hypoallergenic Savannah cat LOl ... He paid 250.00 from the Bengal breeder and sold it to them for 7000.00....Lord!!! Bengal Breed told them they were ripe off, ya think

M

MK Anderson

That's exactly the story the researcher from ABC Nightline told me about...guess she found that in her research on the matter.

I have to say it surprised me that Martin Stucki would continue to sell Savannahs to Simon Brodie for his scam after all the drama of the F1s he brokered to Simon that were seized in Schiphol Airport and later DNA identified them as Chris Shirk's F1s... guess it's a sale still. Yikes.
To some its just about Money!!!

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
they had a Bengal that they told ABC lookout was the hypoallergenic Savannah cat LOl ... He paid 250.00 from the Bengal breeder and sold it to them for 7000.00....Lord!!! Bengal Breed told them they were ripe off, ya think

No, the Bengal-Maine Coon mix was sold as an Allerca cat. There were Savananhs also sold as Allerca cats. There were Savannahs sold as Asheras too, but Simon Brodie seemed to combine his two trademarks, Ashera and Allerca, when he started selling what seem to be later generation Savannahs as Allerca cats.