1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Alternative use for litter mats

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Deborah, Mar 23, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Hide 'n seek!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Isn't that what you bought them for? Everything is a toy to them!

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

HAHa, Deborah!! Isn't that so typical???

4. WitchyWoman

I forgot to mention that Taji is a burrower. He does the same thing with throw rugs, bath mats, cat beds. I was reading the paper the other day and out of the corner of my eye saw a cat bed walking down the hall. After double checking my sobriety, I followed the walking bed and sure 'nuf, there was Taji doing a belly crawl under the bed, happy as a clam. Strange little duck he is.

• Like Like x 4
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OMG - I can just picture that!! Zuri does that as well, although I never see a walking cat bed...would have to catch that one on video :p

6. WitchyWoman

I was so frustrated to miss it on video. I ran to get the camera and by the time I had it ready to go, the bed had fallen off him. He does it fairly frequently and one of these days I'm going to catch him and submit it to America's Funniest Videos.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arline

Arline Savannah Super Cat

LMAO!!! Silly kitty! I'd love to see this one! Dash hides under things too. Mostly the throw rugs. LOL

8. Breheart

Breheart Guest

caught in the act! funny pics Deb, I like the stories too. Winry naturally is my burrower, Keljin loves attacking the blankets and bathmats as she wiggles inside of them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. F1hybrids

F1hybrids Savannah Super Cat

Hahah I had that stuff for something I can not remember but I know my F2 tried to eat it. :p SVs are nuts

• Like Like x 1
  10. Marissa

Marissa Savannah Super Cat

3rd picture is priceless!!