1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

And they want to ban him?

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Ashley, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Mr. Kovu is by far the BEST pet I've ever had. That says a lot, because we grew up with a lot of animals. lol

I have endometriosis and some days, like today, I'm just in so much pain I cant even get out of bed. I spent six hours sleeping, taking medicine, and just laying in bed hoping the pain would finally ease up. The WHOLE time I was in bed Kovu stayed right there next to my head. If I rolled over he'd meow at me, get up, and lay down in front of me so he could see my face.

So instead of his normal afternoon of playing with blue fishy, climbing the cat tower, sleeping on the top of the cat tower, eating food, begging for treats, he spent the day curled up in bed keeping me company and making sure I was okay.

What kind of animal does that? An AWESOME one. NOT one that should be banned.

Attached Files:

• h.jpg
      h.jpg
      File size:
      69 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Aww...what a good boy! I'm sorry you are going through this; I'm glad Kovu is there to comfort you :)

Savannahs do seem to be in tune with what is going on with us....and they ARE awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I'm very glad you have Mr Kovu there for kitty comfort!

They really do know when we need comfort and love and deliver it in spades :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Isn't it so hard to understand? These wonderful cats shouldn't be banned anywhere. They are such giving members of the family unit.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Isn't it great to have such a wonderful companion?!