1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Ani and Obi Update

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hi Everyone!

Thought I'd post updated pics of Ani and Obi- Ani went to live with one of my F6 SBT baby girls from last year... Here she is using Kenna as a pillow :)

And Obi went to live with his big half-brother F2, Chumlee!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

They look very happy in their new homes. Chumlee is absolutely gorgeous! And LEGS! WOW!

• Like Like x 1
  3. KMcgown

KMcgown Site Supporter

That third pic is so darn cute!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Yeah, I got to see Chums when I delivered Obi to his new Momma- Chumlee is a big fella and he's only a year old, so he may grow a bit further! I'd love adult heights on Chums and Abu to compare (different Mommas- same Daddy, but Mommas are half sisters- if that isn't confusing enough!) their sizes since they are both mooses. Abu was built more solid though- Chums was more like a baby giraffe back in the day, all clutsy legs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Great pics, Trish! I love the third pic as well!

6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Awwww Trish, isn't it just the best feeling knowing they're in loving homes. And with SVs as companions. Perfect. Love the pics and I too think the 3rs is especially cute.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Will be glad to provide info and now that I know how to get him to sit on the scale, I can give u accurate weight as well lol =}

• Like Like x 1
  8. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Awesome pictures, love the 3rd one!