Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Another scammer?

SavannahLuv

Site Supporter
I believe this to be a scam website. You can get a F1 kitten from http://saharacats.com/ for only $1,200.00.... ya right. Prices are way too cheap & too good to be true. Supposedly Titi was sold, but Bling is still available. I was told Bling is 53% serval, 12 weeks old and can be adopted for only $1,200.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I believe this to be a scam website. You can get a F1 kitten from http://saharacats.com/ for only $1,200.00.... ya right. Prices are way too cheap & too good to be true. Supposedly Titi was sold, but Bling is still available. I was told Bling is 53% serval, 12 weeks old and can be adopted for only $1,200.

Thanks for posting! Considering savannahs are illegal in Delaware without a permit and F1-F3 are completely illegal as are servals, yes, I would say this is a scammer...will try to get the site taken down :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
I went to the website and got redirected to some not-so-appropriate content

-Sonya

It is based in Cameroon - I am on the website - did not get any redirects...may be able to get google to take it down...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
What is U.S.D.I. licensed? Yeah the CFA logo is a giveaway. And the Shipping page shows it has been cut and pasted from all over. There's mention of a "Montana State Health Certificate" and "Scottish Fold Cattery"...snd that's just one page I clicked to... was scared to click too much given the above reports! LOL!

AnthonyM

Site Supporter
cfc76659d76f5b889766a520d264c513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk