Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Ascari Tegra & Azul

Paul B

Sorte
Great pics Marissa! You have some gorgeous kitties. ;) I love that "leaning" picture too. That made me laugh as soon as I scrolled down to it. LOL! That cat condo is pretty awesome too! I can't see myself making anything that intricate any time soon, but if I ever have an extra $150-200 I'd like to get something like that too.

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
Great pics Marissa! You have some gorgeous kitties. ;) I love that "leaning" picture too. That made me laugh as soon as I scrolled down to it. LOL! That cat condo is pretty awesome too! I can't see myself making anything that intricate any time soon, but if I ever have an extra $150-200 I'd like to get something like that too.

Thanks, I love the lean picture too. I laughed when I saw it on the camera. I really like the cat condo, it was from petco. We were going to make one and have it be part of the walls on the apartment but it finally just seemed best to buy one. They actually are pretty simple to make since there are a lot of DIYs on the Internet :)

Paul B

Sorte
Thanks, I love the lean picture too. I laughed when I saw it on the camera. I really like the cat condo, it was from petco. We were going to make one and have it be part of the walls on the apartment but it finally just seemed best to buy one. They actually are pretty simple to make since there are a lot of DIYs on the Internet :)

Hahaha, quite simple in theory I'm sure. ;) I can only imagine how long it would truly take to actually make one though. If you could get away with just using wood and other non covered material it would be fairly easy. Working with the carpet and Sisal though... that is a different story. LOL!