1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Attack kitty!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Ashley, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Out of AAAALLLL the toys Kovu has, and aaaaaall the money that has been spent on toys for him, his most favorite toy has been his red cube that I got on clearance at Walgreen's for $1.59. lol He likes to hide in it & attack us. Its light weight so he can move it around. He likes setting it right at the top of the stairs (which is right outside my office and very close to the bedroom door) & attack us when we walk by. lol
    Its odd, he has a soft house that he NEVER goes into, but he could probably spend all day in his cube, only to come out to use the litter box & eat!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Moderator, Clos du Chat Savannah Cats Staff Member

Ha ha!
    Rule #1: The cheapest toy will be your cat's favorite one. Anything under $5 is a guaranteed hit.
    Rule #2: if you paid a lot of money for the toy, your cat will ignore it, and spend hours playing with the package it came in. If you are lucky, the new expensive toy will not be peed on. If you can, return it; if not (because the packaging is destroyed)--put it away and sell it at your garage sale for a small fraction of what you paid for it.
    Rule #3: See Rule #1.

One of the best toys I ever got was a child's huge nylon play tunnel in bright gawdy colors for $5; it is now full of holes and tattered but is still the favorite around here. The much more expensive furry leopard print cat tunnel is gathering dust....;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

haha VERY true Pam. Seems like it works that way with Elijah as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is a very cool cube...I like it and now I want one...

LOL, Pam...yeah, look at Undercover Mouse ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Who wouldn't love to be attacked by attack kitty ... Too cute !!!