1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Attempts at the Serval Pounce!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by J.B., May 27, 2012.

1. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Titus did his very best to Serval pounce that little toy into submission! He was seriously hyped up and ran around like this for like 30 minutes! Do many of your kitties do the little serval pounce?? Post some videos! It's so adorable!

• Like Like x 9
  2. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

I can't see the video.. its just a black box. :(

3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Awww, how adorable! Serval pounces are very popular in my household too! :up:

4. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

SO cute! What happened to his tail?

5. Nitro

Nitro and his servant, Paul

Aww how cute...oh, and I love your ingenious idea at a litter box. Less litter scattering!

I know a DSH that got the name Pouncer for doing stuff like this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

That is so cute! Did he "kill" the toy? He is doing his best :)

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is adorable! I have a video of Zuri doing that with her "mice" on the forum...

8. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

How adorable! Kovu pounces like that in & out of his cubes. lol

9. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

He was actually bred with hopes he would have a little bobcat tail :) not very standard, but i love him!

I think its so cute the way they pounce like that! Paige i will have to check out that video of Zuri!

• Like Like x 1
  10. lrmichelle

lrmichelle Lauren

The video I posted of Vienna (in my introduction thread) shows her doing that, too. It's so adorable! At one point, she goes crazy with her bouncing/Serval pouncing! Can't wait to bring her home!

• Like Like x 1