1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Baby in hand..

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Brigitte Cowell, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

There's just something so sweet and adorable when kittens are still small enough to curl up in your hands like this... loving having kittens here again :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OMG - how adorable is that??? Thanks for sharing ;)

3. Brigitte Cowell

Paws crossed you get to do that with Zuri's babies soon enough :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

great picture, you should name her Ginsu ... dang look at those claws. I LOVE her face !!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brigitte Cowell

All babies have long thin needle claws at this age, they don't retract properly until they are a bit older :)

She's going to be one of those dramatic dark-nosed babies. If what we think about the genetics of black noses is correct, all the babies will be black-nosed as both parents are... what I am interested to see is if her warm-toned sister keeps her black nose...you can see her little face poking out from the kitten pile here...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I love these babies, B! If I had room, I'd be begging for a mel girl!

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

yes, I hope so...you know I will be posting lots of pics ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

She is cute as well. If I remember right, I think Abu started out with a black nose, but recently it lightened up to be a red color in the middle ... seems odd but maybe is just black around edges and because so small that is all you see, but when grow larger can see the lighter color in middle??

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

They are adorable and I do see her little face peeking out of the pile :big grin:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Yeah, Abu's nose looked black-black for a long time and just within the last two weeks, I noticed the red star in the middle start to blossom. I would have sworn he would keep his black nose! Of course, the other F2s with black noses have kept theirs. That's okay- he's more typey then any of my other babies :)

• Like Like x 5