1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Beds for outdoor/indoor enclosure or lounging

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by MK Anderson, Aug 9, 2012.

1. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I like these beds. I really want to build our own for the canine crew!

• Like Like x 1
  3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I thought for the price I couldnt pass it up.

4. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Yeah, you won't save much building them yourself- but if I'm doing three or four beds, I might save a little.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

6. Treywi

Treywi April

I bought one similar when I used to foster dogs about 6 years ago. It never got used. I ended up donating it to the local shelter. I know people who's animals used it and liked it, guess all my fosters dogs were too spoiled and preferred the couch. hehe

I can see cats maybe liking it more since they wouldn't make it sink in as much when getting on it. I kinda wondered if that's why the dogs didn't use it, they were all large breed dogs. Let us know how it works out for you. :)

7. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I bought one of these thinking my cats would love them....but no.

The bed part doesn't have a lot of "give", so maybe that is why....I could maybe make a fleece sling for it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

We often look at something and think they should love it, and they turn their noses up at it. It's like the child preferring to play with the box the toy came in! We just never know what will appeal... trial and error!

• Like Like x 4
  9. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

LOL! I'm putting it in the outdoor enclosure. I use to have one of those small trampolines that the cat use to sleep on so I'm hoping this will be a match.

• Like Like x 3