1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Best Buddies

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Ashley, May 28, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Elijah was snuggled up with Kovu watching TV & said, "Mom, I love hearing Kovu pray". That is what he calls purring. I tell him over & over again that cats PURR.. but he hasn't got it just yet. lol

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      64.7 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      70.5 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Awww, that is just too adorable!!

3. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I love it....maybe Kovu IS praying :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That is such an awesome photo, Ashley! I think Elijah gets the prize, along with Trish's children for being the cutest Savannah poster children ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ashley

haha.. probably praying for Elijah to leave him alone?
    just kidding, I THINK, Kovu enjoys it. Either that or he just loves his human boy so much that he puts up with it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

You really do get great photos, Ashley!

7. Ashley

Thanks Paige & Trish. Its what happens when I'm stuck in the house with just the man-child & cat. lol

8. Breheart

Breheart Guest

oh my goodness Kovu is sooo big! He looks like a perfect cuddle buddy to watch TV with :) That is cute how Elijah says it, you will remember that forever I am sure! cute boys, both of them