1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Boing!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat | Savannah Kitten Videos' started by Ashley, May 13, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Its been SO nice outside! We finally got our backyard mowed & bought a tie out so that Kovu can play outside with Elijah without me having to worry about him escaping the back yard. The first few seconds are pretty boring, but he gets some pretty good air around 0:14! It still amazes me how these guys can go from just sitting there to bouncing so high up like that!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Looks like he's having a great time out there!

3. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Its been really nice here, Ashley! about time! our cats have been in the sun room and deck most of the day! Keeba stalking the bird feeder LOL! last summer he caught a poor bird in the air!

4. Ashley

Oh my goodness! LOL I've seen a few robins around, but I think they are smart enough to stay away from our backyard while Kovu is out!
    And yes, it is about time! I work at a daycare, so it is nice being able to take our kids outside to burn off some of that energy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I work for the Issaquah school district, so I'm looking forward to summer break lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ashley

I bet. I dont get a summer break. Whaaa. :( But I recently switched from pre-k to infants. MUUUUCH calmer. Who wouldn't want to rock babies all day?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

How fun for him!