1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Bye, Bye Sweet Babies!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

They've had a play session, photos and some chicken :) Ani and Abu are getting ready to go to their new homes today!

Rob- thank you for taking Abu home! I know he will be spoiled rotten and can't wait to hear stories as he grows and becomes best buds with Zeus!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Awe, I'm glad they have wonderful homes, but I bet its hard on you letting them go. Such cute kittens. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Awww, I'm experiencing separation anxiety and tears just thinking about how much you will miss them after they're gone!!!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

WHAT A WONDERFUL BOY !!!! He was an angel all the way home from airport ... He slept (must mean he gave them hell on airplane :) ). He demanded to be let out as soon as we got in his room. It was instant play time ... Boy he goes all out when plays. He is now settling down for a little though ... Well kind of, he giving me some love and now wants to play again.

I love him already !!! :) :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Thank you Trish, for raising such an amazing kitty. I'm thinking that he and Zeus will have many happy years playing together and my family and I will enjoy every moment. THANK YOU!!!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

OMG they are already playing they are batting each others paws under the door. Should I stop them? ... I would much rather Abu bonded to me ...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Phew, they stooped on their own after bout a minute

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

ROFL. I am thinking you can only do SO much to keep them separate. Pawing at each other under the door is going to happen- at least they weren't acting aggressive or grumpy with one another!

Abu was an honor to raise here. Like I said- his Momma has only given me one other kitten to raise up and I really cherish her babies because I know how special they are :D I can't wait to hear tales as he settles in and him and Zeus take over the world!!! I mean- the house, the house!!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339715216.207272.jpg

Look Abu is posing to replace the cat in the banner of this site !!

• Like Like x 10
  10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Ha ha. Looks like someone likes Spongebob! Abu is used to Spongebob cartoons lol

• Like Like x 2