1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

CahabaCats F3 Bottle Boys

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Lori Greer, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

We aren't making these guys available until they are older but thought I would share a couple of photos of our bottle babies. Their mother had a serious complication shortly after delivering them and despite the vet's efforts these guys were orphaned. They are doing really well though and I'm SO happy that they continue to gain weight and the bigger boy's eyes opened up today! They were born on 8/16, bigger boy is on the left and the yeller is on the right. HE makes sure I am on time with those bottles!! :)
    P1060071.JPG P1060072.JPG

• Like Like x 10
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

They are sooo precious Lori!!! It's great to hear that they are thriving on the bottle, I look forward to hearing more updates :up:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Glamouresque

Glamouresque Savannah Super Cat

sweet little kittens, hoping they do just fine.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Thank you Patti! We have not been very successful with bottle babies in the past, so I'm very relieved these guys are hanging in with us. :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

They are so tiny, Lori! And so cute! Good job on the bottle!! Looking forward to watching them grow...

• Like Like x 2
  6. KMcgown

KMcgown Site Supporter

They are so cute! How often do you have to feed them?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Thanks guys! I am feeding about every 4 hours although will admit to sleeping through my middle of the night alarm a couple times. :-( I have a few alarms set now so if I manage to subconsciously turn off the first, another one starts about 30 mins later. LOL They are really growing fast and consuming a lot of formula at each feeding.

• Like Like x 2
  8. KMcgown

KMcgown Site Supporter

Like have a baby....brings you back :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

No kidding Kathy! They are gaining weight every day and finally the smaller boys eyes opened today too. Ill post more pics in a couple days when they hit the 2 week mark. :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. DocMac

DocMac Guest

No stress in your life.....

• Like Like x 2