1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Camping

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trish Allearz, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hi Guys,

I didn't desert you this week- we packed up and went camping :) The babies are small enough and thriving, so I could just have Mom peek in on them and the time was just right to go :)

Here are a few pics :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Beautiful photos Trish...My favorite is the last photo...

• Like Like x 1
  3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Looks like you had great weather and I sure hope you had a relaxing time. I was an avid backpacker up until 3 yrs ago when I decided sleeping on rocks wasn't as fun as it used to be. So now we do a few nights out and then spend a few nights at a resort or motel. I knew it was time to cut back on tent life when I had to wait for the Advil to kick in just so I could get out of the tent:oops:

• Like Like x 3
  4. adamcrssmn

adamcrssmn Guest

Heh, heh... Last time I slept in a tent, we had to cut the trip short so I could go to the ER... Yay, back spasms... (sarcasm)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

It looks like a great time! Where did you go?

6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Bryce out in Utah :)

7. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Looks like you had a great time...I know what you mean about escaping while the kittens are in a good place and can be left. I'm off to London and Paris for a week on Sunday... going to miss the furry terrors but know the couple that will be petsitting are looking forward to kitten time :)

8. Anne

Anne Savannah Super Cat

Hope you had a great vacation :) We have been off for the last week, didn't get out on the lake as much as we'd liked because of the winds, but anytime off from work is great time no matter what your doing! Back to reality though tomorrow :(

• Like Like x 1