1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Cat bed using pillows...

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Brigitte Cowell, May 11, 2012.

1. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

http://whiskerstudio.com/index.php/component/content/article/80

It says it would be available May 10th but still not showing as available...just loved the idea of being able to use old pillows in the cat bed frame. Actually thinking my beagle will also like it as they all seem to want to nap on our pillows all day! LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

The one thing that I've learned from looking at looking at all the cool links on there is that my handyman can make it for me for less. He's screening in the back patio for the cats and I want some new perches made for them. I've saved pics of some from modern cat and other places and he's going to make me two. Why not have someone make you the bed frame and just use old pillows? Or buy seat cushions made for outdoor furniture?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Brigitte Cowell

I have actually already given one set of pics from moderncat's website to my contractor to make me... but given he's still working through the list of things I need done here in the house, immediate gratification sometimes wins out!

BTW, this cat bed is supposed to be used with old pillows, that is what caught my attention. Although anyone could indeed make the bed frame, that is true of all cat trees yet many of us still purchase them too...

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

They are now available!!!!

5. Brigitte Cowell

I tried the website last night and it still wouldn't allow ordering and it said July now for availability?

6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

really? July 9th it says for ordering...oh, that is tomorrow!

7. Brigitte Cowell

Yes, but the May date they promised before came and went... not holding my breath yet!