1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Cat Enclosures

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by admin, Apr 14, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

2. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

We need to finish our outdoor enclosure these are good ideas:)

3. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

I like the purrfect fence. That looks like the most versatile.

4. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Oh arrrrgh & double arrrrgh, Four years ago, I purchased an enclosure like the ones at mypetcages from some place in the midwest and paid a fortune for shipping. And now there's a company 20 minutes away from me. Well it's good news because if I want to expand the current enclosure I can just drive up the road and get the stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I want something done like the j4cats.

6. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

ugggg JUSTFORCATS

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I have mine picked out...am going to measure and then probably order. Taj and Zuri are driving me insane with wanting to be outside...

• Like Like x 1
  8. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

well be finishing with summer! we have the glass deck but Keeba can not go out on it alone he will jump it. Chloe and pergie will not jump it. dang Keeba lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I need to put mine on my deck...I do not want to spend a lot of money because I don't plan to be here in another two years

• Like Like x 1
  10. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

My only concern with the Purrfect fencing is the poly mesh is chewable... we purchased the mesh only to put across the top of our tiny backyard, Lara hung off the latticework at the top of the wood fence walls to chew a hole in the roof and climbed out that way!

I also know cats that have chewed holes in it when used as the walls of an enclosure. Before then I thought it wonderful as it is low visibility but really strong...

• Agree Agree x 1