1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Cat Ladder Hall Of Fame

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Patrycja, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Patrycja

Patrycja Guest

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Cool ladders! Hmm will I be divorced if I build something like that INSIDE my house?

• Like Like x 2
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL, Kristine! Ya think?

4. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

No, Kristine. He is crazy for you already to put up with all the cats. LOL I don't think there is anything you could do that he would divorce you for.

5. Sue

Sue Savannah Super Cat

When I got home a few months ago, my husband told me that we had a catastrophe. I immediately asked what Tinkerbell had done. She climbed up a real ladder and jumped into the attic crawl space while he was working in the attic. At least she meowed so that he realized she was up there. He tried everything and she would not come to him or come down. He went out in the garage for 15 minutes. When he came back in, there she was sitting by the garage door waiting for him. Sue

• Like Like x 5