1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Cat Trees and Cat Condos

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by admin, Jan 31, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

2. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Love the look of the trees with all those leaves...just would worry about one of mine chewing on them... can't help but think obstruction when I see those leaves!

3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

yes, I know what you mean...I wonder if the leaves they have chosen are safe for cats...I need to email and ask.

4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Not all cats would see them as chew toys I am sure...and maybe not even mine. Just over the years, I get paranoid about such things!

5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Love all the trees! When I made my cat tree, I had leaves on it and the cats destroyed the leaves, lol! When I put new fabric and this last time I left them off, why bother, lol! They did not eat them but had fun tearing it up :big grin:

6. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

If I can find the picture with the leave I'll post it!

7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Would love to see that! Didn't think of the cats chewing up the leaves!

• Like Like x 1
  8. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

I think the picture is on the other computer which is being worked on. when I get it back I will look.

9. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

10. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

yes, they will! i added the sturdiest ones I could find to the tree I made, but took them off when I found a couple leaves chewed up and spit/puked out....