1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Cat Trees - Natural Wood and Sisal

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by admin, May 28, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

I have that same tree with 3 levels (72" high). I love it and although i've had it since he was 3 months old. Tojo just started using it last wk when he turned 6 mos. Im going to add more sisal to the branches and maybe something to the levels for him to grab onto as he jumps. Not carpet though. Trying to come up with something.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

photo (22).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Very cool! Their instructions were so good, especially for me, who does not like to read instructions. The wood is really high quality - I am very impressed!

6. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

It was very simple to put together. I am impressed too! It is VERY heavy. No worries about it falling over ;)

7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Good instructions are sooo important! I'll never forget the time I literally all the screws in upside down on a new cat tree and couldn't figure out why it was so unstable until I finally figured out what I had done wrong.... :uh oh:

• Like Like x 2
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Hahaha...I have done that...

9. KMcgown

KMcgown Site Supporter

Love the mountain cat climbers shelves....a little pricey.

• Like Like x 1
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

But...the trees are real and it is well made and easy to put together...worth the money!

• Like Like x 1