1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Cat Trees that are tasteful as well as functional...

Discussion in 'Links We Like - and You Like' started by Wyldthiingz, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

I don't know if anyone is like me but I hate cat trees. There is nothing like having a ugly, huge, carpeted icky thing dominate your room. I don't have one of these yet but I am planning a trip to Oregon and plan to bring one home. They do ship! http://www.thehappiestcat.com/
    Has anyone seen their trees in person?

• Like Like x 2
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I have an all wood tree and love it..it does not have carpeting, but has faux fur on each part that can be removed and washed! I love it!! These trees look pretty nice.

3. Wyldthingz

The guys that make them are really nice as well and will work with you on the price if necessary. Shipping is pricey tho' because of the size. I was trying to convince them to go to the Sacramento Cat shows.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

I agree about the carpeted ones. Those are nice. I havent seen those but I ordered an all wood one from Mountaincattrees that is scheduled for deivery tomorrow.

5. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Those are cool! I always hated cat trees too, but my boys get so much enjoyment out of them... and I hide mine in my bedrooms so company doesn't see :p

6. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Those are gorgeous!

7. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

I'm skeptical that they would be balanced enough for big cats to use. I have a very heavy cat tree -- about 6 ft fall that my guys can knock over when they're all playing on it. Maliik can get it rocking all my himself and these trees don't look anywhere near as sturdy. I'd love to take Maliik along to "test drive" one before I bought it.

Where in Oregon are they located Kelly?

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

That's a good point, Deborah...let us know if you ever test drive ;)

9. Wyldthingz

They said that they are designed to be very stable. They have been sold to owner's with Bengals which are similar in size and weight. They are in Portland.

10. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

Those look awesome. I wonder how hard it would be to make my own, we lost a few of our trees during an ice storm :( & the land lord still hasn't taken the wood away. Hmm...