Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Catchy Intro Title Here

tdbradin

Savannah Super Cat
Congrats. Beautiful little one you have there! I love the snuggle times myself, very relaxing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Endarei

Savannah Child
I can't wait to take her home. :3 June 29th! But I should see her a couple more times before then. Meanwhile my friend is getting these two boys:
image_zpsisnglle3.jpeg

image_zpszeh4yjug.jpeg

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I can't wait to take her home. :3 June 29th! But I should see her a couple more times before then. Meanwhile my friend is getting these two boys:
image_zpsisnglle3.jpeg

image_zpszeh4yjug.jpeg

That was the Hardest part about getting Elsa.... The Weight... Just like that day kept getting Further And Further away no matter how close it got, and then watching her flying in on Final Approach that one day I never did see a jet fly so slow.. LOL... But it is certainly worth the weight.

dice

Site Supporter
That was the Hardest part about getting Elsa.... The Weight... Just like that day kept getting Further And Further away no matter how close it got, and then watching her flying in on Final Approach that one day I never did see a jet fly so slow.. LOL... But it is certainly worth the weight.

Hmm, how much they weighed was never an issue, but waiting fur any of my cats, did seem to violate Einsteinian Relativity physics laws. Waiting fur me twins to be born, waiting fur me kids to be old enough to have some fairy dust and fly home, yeah, that was grueling, but after they arrive, seems like time accelerates.

Meanwhile their Weight just keeps increasing, 15 lbs each and still growing.!!!!:roflmao:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Hmm, how much they weighed was never an issue, but waiting fur any of my cats, did seem to violate Einsteinian Relativity physics laws. Waiting fur me twins to be born, waiting fur me kids to be old enough to have some fairy dust and fly home, yeah, that was grueling, but after they arrive, seems like time accelerates.

Meanwhile their Weight just keeps increasing, 15 lbs each and still growing.!!!!:roflmao:

How long the WAIT was, not how much they Weighed... UGH!

dice

Site Supporter
:roflmao: Was raised by an attorney!! Table talk, or something like that!!:)

Say what you mean, but use the correct form:roflmao:

Endarei

Savannah Child
Hehe! I made sure to find a cattery we could drive to -- but it's an awful long hour out! The hardest part at that point... Is picking only one! I think bringing my Kalliste home won't be the last time I go out there though. Though, it may take a little while for my wallet to stop hating me.

Got some new pictures of Frost recently! She still has her cute little zigzag.
image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg