Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Catifying

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
I used carpet remnants from Big Lots to line Eddies shelves; the entire living room is surrounded with shelves, lots of High/low spots...Mojo who used to stay "low" now jumps on top of the fridge before prancing about on the shelves in the kitchen...Eddie was never a "low" cat, & Tigger the Bengal has to work harder at it but can manage to follow the SVs except the fridge which was not part of my "kitty high plan" so no close shelves...I'll have to fix that...I had a friend ask, why do you have all these shelves but nothing on them? About that time Eddie chased Tigger who was chasing Mojo, all the way around the room until Mojo ran out of running room & turned around...the line turns around & now Eddies in the lead...she said "Oh my". lol. Shelves are not a requirement but they are fun.

Nicaboli

Savannah Super Cat
Wow! That is cool catifying. Great ideas for me to use. Thanks!

trickortreat2.jpg trickortreat4.jpg trickortreat1.jpg trickortreat3.jpg

Here is Mango on Friday night in my daughter's loot bag . He is wondering if he is the trick or the treat! :p

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Here is Mango on Friday night in my daughter's loot bag . He is wondering if he is the trick or the treat! :p
LOL, that is too cute! Guess it's up to personal perspective to decide if he is a trick or a treat!! :roflmao: