1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Catio for spoiled cats

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Deborah, May 23, 2012.

1. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Here it is, their new outdoor playroom. They are so trained to wait until given permission to go through a door that they just sat & stared at me and I had to work hard to convince them it was ok to come out. Taji, the most timid of the three, finally came out but kept his eyes on the door to be sure he could run back in the house when he wanted. Took 8 minutes for them to get comfortable. They are now zooming around the patio playing and trying to figure out how to get out. LOL. Taji has made it to the topmost section and the other two are trying to figure out how to get up there. Exactly what I knew would happen and exactly what I didn't want to happen.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. WitchyWoman

Here's the stinker on the top panel

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

I love it. So envious!:big grin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OMG, Deborah!!! That is so awesome! I cannot wait to get a house so I can do something like this. My enclosure pales in comparison to yours...yours is spectacular!!!

5. WitchyWoman

Thanks Paige. They are acting like little kittens again. You can see the happiness on their faces. I wonder how long it will be before I get the "meh, we're bored with it" look. Now that I've brought out some cat beds, their cardboard box fort and some toys, it doesn't seem so big. LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

That is so nice! It's such a great place for them to hang and it looks really good too!

7. WitchyWoman

Thanks DChap. Hubby made his pouty face when I told him about the project. I had to guarantee that it would add value to the house, be people friendly too, and not block his view. Luckily I managed to accomplish that and I am not in the dog house, at least until he comes tonight and finds out the final cost.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Very nice!!

9. xumi's mom

xumi's mom Susan

10. WitchyWoman

One of their cat trees is outside the kitchen window and here's how I knew it was getting close to dinner time:big grin:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4