Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Catio for spoiled cats

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Here it is, their new outdoor playroom. They are so trained to wait until given permission to go through a door that they just sat & stared at me and I had to work hard to convince them it was ok to come out. Taji, the most timid of the three, finally came out but kept his eyes on the door to be sure he could run back in the house when he wanted. Took 8 minutes for them to get comfortable. They are now zooming around the patio playing and trying to figure out how to get out. LOL. Taji has made it to the topmost section and the other two are trying to figure out how to get up there. Exactly what I knew would happen and exactly what I didn't want to happen.

Attachments

• first step out.jpg
    first step out.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 31
  • taji keeps an eye on the door.jpg
    taji keeps an eye on the door.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 32
  • exploration.jpg
    exploration.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 31
  • maliik peeks into kitchen.jpg
    maliik peeks into kitchen.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 32
  • maliik claims the loveseat.jpg
    maliik claims the loveseat.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 33
  • lots of space.jpg
    lots of space.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 32
  • it's all ours.jpg
    it's all ours.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 31

admin

Paige
Staff member
OMG, Deborah!!! That is so awesome! I cannot wait to get a house so I can do something like this. My enclosure pales in comparison to yours...yours is spectacular!!!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Thanks Paige. They are acting like little kittens again. You can see the happiness on their faces. I wonder how long it will be before I get the "meh, we're bored with it" look. Now that I've brought out some cat beds, their cardboard box fort and some toys, it doesn't seem so big. LOL.

DChap

Site Supporter
That is so nice! It's such a great place for them to hang and it looks really good too!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Thanks DChap. Hubby made his pouty face when I told him about the project. I had to guarantee that it would add value to the house, be people friendly too, and not block his view. Luckily I managed to accomplish that and I am not in the dog house, at least until he comes tonight and finds out the final cost.