1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Cinny - Growing up Quickly

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by admin, Sep 17, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

And Cinny is growing up too fast :(

091612-cinny_web.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Awww, she looks so innocent there...

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Sweet, but definitely not innocent ;) Ask Zuri, who gets tortured by her on a daily basis...

• Like Like x 1
  4. xumi's mom

xumi's mom Susan

Awww.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DocMac

DocMac Guest

I absolutely love Cinny!

• Like Like x 1
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Josie! You should check out my FB page, where there is a discussion about breeders wanting Cinny ;)

7. shelby

shelby Guest

Cinny is a little beauty. I will stick my neck out and say...I don't think the chance of her producing ns colors is any greater than a standard color producing NS colors. If you know what they carry for(in her case she is displaying one of the recessive colors). The plain truth is both Zuri and Izzy had to carry for cinnamon for Cinny to be here;>) LOL If I can see it I am not afraid of it;>) LOL It is what I don't see and what is not in the pedigree that would give me reason to second think using a cat in a breeding program. I am just one that had rather know than be surprised;>)
    www.dreamweavercatz.com

• Like Like x 2
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Shelby - so true ;)

9. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Another pic of Cinny today...

091912-cinny-mac.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member