1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Okay, I'm sorry, ya'll- I have went camera happy over here.

I have wanted to dabble in macro photography for a while- but I'm not a camera pro so bear with me...

These are all pics from Anakin, F2B baby girl...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  2. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Those are fabulous, Trish! I can really see how very black Ani's nose is...and love the footsies, too!

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Thanks, Pam! I don't know if you remember, but a long time ago, I think it was Charlie posted a bunch of super close-ups of noses and whatnot. I thought it was sooo cool and always wanted to do it! LOL! I need to put the camera down and walk away for the night. At least I've made Hubby's day- he tries very hard, but if it's not spotted, I often don't get excited about it. LOL. THIS- I'm happy about :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pam Flachs

Yes, I remember Charlie's nose jobs ;) I like to take them too...haven't shared them much, tho. I just think it's a fun thing to do, and besides, the kitty being photographed usually sticks his/her nose in the lens anyway....lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh, post some close-ups too, Pam! I love seeing the texture in their noses and their little perfect paws. ROFL.

6. Pam Flachs

Ok...you asked! Took me a while...I have tons of folders!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh, I love them! And the little toes!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Oh, you have some beautiful noses there!

• Like Like x 1
  9. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Eeee the little kitten feet...! So adorable! Also those cat eyes are gorgeous. Such cool perspectives

• Like Like x 1
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Very nice pics, Trish and Pam...I have a macro lens I never use...I will try to put it to use later...

I especially love the nose jobs ;)

• Like Like x 1