Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Clumsy!

kabuki

Savannah Super Cat
Mine is funny like too, he will lay on half of my legs then his long hind legs will hang off. When he falls asleep he slips down my legs and I try to grab him before he falls to the floor. Funny guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kabuki

Savannah Super Cat
Do your cats prance or walk like coyote? I find that interesting in mine. Never seen that in my Abby. He's def heavy in the serval department .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Popp

Site Supporter
Do your cats prance or walk like coyote? I find that interesting in mine. Never seen that in my Abby. He's def heavy in the serval department .

Ooh, an Abby and a Savannah in the same household has to be a riot!

Oddly our younger SV, Monte, has that Coyote trot or prance but I have never seen it out of our older SV. One of our domestics used to do the same thing but they were the only two cats I had seen it from.

LTheo

Savannah Kitten
My little guy is 15 weeks old and I don't know how many things he has ran into especially with his head, every time it makes me cringe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
My little guy is 15 weeks old and I don't know how many things he has ran into especially with his head, every time it makes me cringe.

Yeah, well, welcome to the Savannah world. My cat Mayhem (3 yo) is still knocking his brain into objects chasing after toys. He loves it!

LTheo

Savannah Kitten
Mayhem is a great name. I have an F2 jungle hybrid as well. His name is Jekyll. I almost called my new baby Hyde but decided to give him his own identity. What's funny is when he hurts himself if someone is near he acts as though that person did it.