1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Coco at the Seattle Show

Discussion in 'Non-Savannah Photos and Videos' started by Kronos, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Coco is 19 months old here. She had a great time at the Seattle Dog Show last weekend! My mother in law is her handler.

Sorry the video has no music, I haven't found a track that goes well with it yet.... I will take suggestions lol!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

How cool, Alisha!!! Coco looks happy trotting around with your mother-in-law! How did she do?

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Coco is sooo darn adorable! Yes, how did she do?

4. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Coco is not the most perfect of her breed so we never expect much. She was the only dog in her class on both days so we did get to take home two blue ribbons! Against all the CH dogs however we didn't place lol.

5. Dantes

Dantes Guest

Coco needs a theme song...one that beats with the puppy tails swaying back and forth in sync!

• Like Like x 1