1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Columbus Ohio Pet Expo/TICA Show

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by admin, Mar 14, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Anyone planning on attending the Pet Expo in Ohio on March 23rd to march 25th? If so, please post here...

2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

I hope whoever attends does it with protest placards and leaves their cats at home. It would bring some up close and personal attention to the ban issue.

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

We are going to have a booth with a banner, postcards with the bill and say no text...people will be able to print their name, address and we will send to Balderson, the bill sponsor.

We will also have fliers and other educational literature. Brigitte is flying into attend, Jennifer Gray will be there and some other volunteers...I am helping from afar, since I cannot get away...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Yes I am! I think this is important enough to make the effort! And I am fortunate to be able to do so...well as long as hubby makes it back from his current work trip to Europe in time... hoping not to have to organize a house sitter as well...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Yes, intelligent, well spoken ladies will be out there to discuss the issues with the public. I am very proud of the SV people who are putting their time and money into making this happen. Jennifer has a newborn baby at home- as well as a busy life- but she is fighting this legislation tooth and nail. Brigitte is going to fly in from San Fran. Patti is making fliers/brochures and she's in Arizona. Paige- I think you have a hand in almost everything at this point.

I am just so proud of the people who stand up and say, "This shall not pass." If only everyone else in the SV breed group would get off their butts and support one another on this issue as well.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

I am going to try to be there as well, even if only for a day and a half either part of the weekend!

• Like Like x 2
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yes, we are all working together for a great cause - Saving our Savannahs!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Pam Flachs

Getting ready for the Expo! I will be there for all day Saturday and Sunday, with my F3C girl Lily. This is an ad I posted on the Columbus Craigslist Pet site:

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2916458044/qu26b

I hope to see you Ohio forum members there :)

9. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

So cool- if you go to their site and click on rescues- scroll down and 'Save Our Savannahs' is there!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pam Flachs

Thanks, Trish! I did not see that!