1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Congratulations to Summerwood's Rebel

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by admin, May 5, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Congratulations to the Savannah community on our first TICA cat show weekend in championship.

In particular, congratulations to the Savannah kitten (Summerwood Rebel) who
    earned a Best Kitten in the very first ring the very first day.

• Like Like x 6
  2. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

Very cool! congrats to both of them :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

YAY!!!!! SUMMERWOOD Rebel!!! I was supposed to go to the show today....but unfortunately couldn't make it! :( I got my baby girl Shyla from Summerwood! Congrats Donna, and Rebel!!!! :)

• Like Like x 4
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Michelle, I didn't know you got Shyla from Donna! Donna is a great person...

5. Michelle Anderson

Yep Paige, I sure did.. She lives only about twenty minutes from me! Donna is super sweet, and extremely informative. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with in our process of getting Shyla; and she will still drop me a line to see how the baby is doing; she is so very caring for all of her cats....She's such a nice woman, and has beautiful cats... Shyla is one of Kasbah Wild Angel of Summerwood's babies. (that's a mouthful, lol)
    I'm so happy for her! :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I am so happy for Donna! Now, onto a Championship title! (I hate the kitten ring- LOL- because you can't get titles! Yes, I know- I know- you can get points towards regional wins and whatnot).

7. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

A huge milestone for the Savannah breed, and Donna is sooo deserving! Here is a pic taken just after the win, for those of you who didn't see it elsewhere:
    Donna Lawver and Summerwood Rebel - 1st ring, best kitten, 1st TICA show as a Championship breed.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Michelle Anderson

So happy for Donna, again!!!! It is a huge milestone for the breed, and you're right Patti.....Donna is very deserving of this!!! She's an absolute delight. :)

9. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Here is how all the Savannahs placed at this show:

Kittens (total count 18):
    Summerwood Rebel SV 1S 5S 4S
    A1savannahs Lightning SV 4S 3S 5S
    Summerwood Mystic Ria SV 3S 4S
    Cats (total count 26):
    Summerwood Sassy Selena SV 4S 8S 10S 9S

I haven't heard of any Savannahs at any other shows, but may hear more by tomorrow evening :up:

• Like Like x 5
  10. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Thank you for sharing Patti :).