1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Crazy lady..

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Ashley, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

So I was sitting here, browsing Savannachcatchat & Glenn comes in & just stops & says, "Wow, so your one of 'THOSE' crazy cat ladies?"

hahaha.. its just a slight obsession. Not crazy at all, right? I think we are all pretty sane.

• Like Like x 9
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Sorry Ashley, I'm in the crazy lady camp. Spending $4000 to screen in the patio so the cats have lots of outdoor space; dining room chairs wrapped in beach towels to save from clawing; spent $$$$ on 3 cats just because they have spots (among other niceties); walk them in the rain because they like it; each step I take in the house, my foot lands on a squeak toy, ball, or one of hundreds of toys scattered around; they eat better than hubby and I. Yeah, I'd say I'm crazy.

• Like Like x 8
  3. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Sad but true.

• Like Like x 1
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Ditto for me!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

And me! Just tonight my BF opens the fridge and says (not the first time) "the cats eat better than we do"!

We did enjoy our McD's Angus burger and Fish Filet sandwiches though tonight....;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Then you either ate them standing up or hid in a closet, or ate out cause I can't believe the cats would let you enjoy any food without trying to help in some way.:)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Ashley

A few days before I got Kovu, our breeder said, "You may want to keep him locked up during meal times, especially around your little one. The Savannahs at our house around people food are like dinosaurs in Jurassic Park." lol.. Kovu learned fast tho, spray bottle helped. Now he just goes & eats HIS food when its OUR meal times. :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ashley

lol Not crazy, just VERY loving of your cats. :) There are SOOOO many things I'd like to do for Kovu (like get a nice enclosure for outside, build a cat walk, ect) but those are things Glenn doesn't want to do until we are done moving around. And he said no more kitties till we find out our duty station situation. Which I dont blame him, its THE most responsible thing to do, but at least a whole year of waiting is going to kill me.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Um- yeah, you might be ;)

10. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

When it comes to these incredible cats, wouldn't we be crazy not to do our best to make them comfortable and ensure that they continue to be a part of our every day lives??!!

• Like Like x 3