Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Crazy lady..

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Crazy enough to go look at new houses that would be perfectly suited for my cats' pleasure than mine!
A good friend of mine who is married, 2 cats and intends to NEVER have children, just bought a very spacious 4 bedroom house. She said the cats needed more room. haha She has a DSH & a Maine Coon! Both of which are very spoiled. :p

HappyS

Savannah Super Cat
I was reading this thread nodding all the time last night! Turned to my husband and said "Oh my, we are certified crazy cat people!"
He turns to me with a very serious expression says "Why are you so surprised?!" :)

My coworkers call me obsessed and my husband shows off pictures of our not yet here savannah kittens in his walket/ phone as a proud father would show off his human children to EVERYONE. It's very cute.

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
I was reading this thread nodding all the time last night! Turned to my husband and said "Oh my, we are certified crazy cat people!"
He turns to me with a very serious expression says "Why are you so surprised?!" :)

My coworkers call me obsessed and my husband shows off pictures of our not yet here savannah kittens in his walket/ phone as a proud father would show off his human children to EVERYONE. It's very cute.

haha Glenn does the same thing, except for Kovu is here. :) lol He has pictures of Elijah with Kovu in his wallet & will video chat with his friends & be like, "Hold on, let me go get the cat". lol

Paul B

Sorte
Hahaha, I end up talking about and showing pictures of Sorte when I go out disc golfing. He is a good conversation piece though since a lot of people don't know about Savannahs. :)

Trish Allearz

LOL I was never really a cat Person till I got mine. A lot of times when II call the cat I Say Baby Kitty, My Mom said That Is Not My Grandchild you need to have a real Baby! LOL She said your going to be a crazy Cat Lady!
Trust me- real baby or Savannah baby- they both cause enough trouble!