1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Dakaria F2 boy

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by randyrader19, Apr 27, 2012.

1. randyrader19

randyrader19 Savannah Kitten

And this is Dakaria my F2 little boy. He is now 10 months old and a brute.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Wooooo. He looks like he could pull a tractor! And just think, they continue to grow for 3 yrs. Handsome boy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

WOW, is he ever handsome! Looks like a big boy already too!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. randyrader19

randyrader19 Savannah Kitten

Thanks for the nice comments on my boy. Funny thing about cats is sometime they can pull their body in and make themself look so small. Other times when they act natural they really show their true size. About a month ago a fly got into the house and was sitting on the ceiling in my den. He jumped from a sitting position and hit the ceiling with his paw trying to get the fly. I was floored to see this cat jump so high. I am truely amazed at the Savannah breed.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

Yeah, they sure can jump high!!! I found that out this morning, when mine jumped on the ceiling fan!!! It was quite scary at the moment.....but pretty funny now!! lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

Wow! Dakaria is quite the handsome man, and growing quite well! He looks huge! Gorgeous markings and great facial features too. :) That is quite impressive hitting the ceiling for a fly also. My 10 month F2 can hit right around 5-6' (that I've seen), maybe he's just too lazy to jump higher. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Dakaria is a handsome boy, randy...he is quite a big boy as well!!!thanks for sharing his picture!

Yes, they can jump very high when they are after something, especially! They are a truly amazing breed cat!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

Dakaria is quite the handsome fellow! And obviously quite athletic as well :)