1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Death by small kitten

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Trish Allearz, May 9, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

So the baby wasn't feeling good last night and therefore, I didn't sleep well... I skipped my early morning workout and instead, decided I would run on the treadmill after dropping the first grader off at school.

So there I am, running on the treadmill and trying to get into the 'zone'. You know- that zone where you forget each second that passes on the treadmill... That zone where you aren't staring at the distance tick slowly by... You know- the 'zone'...

Suddenly, a 12 week old spotted terror LAUNCHES HIMSELF at the treadmill right in between my feet!

Yes, Abu tried to kill me today. Thank goodness, I just stumbled and caught myself. He was launched off the treadmill by the treadmill belt- but he's fine.

I swear- that kitten is FEARLESS.

• Like Like x 6
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

OMG - lucky you!!! Abu must have been a bit scared, no?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

No- he didn't even seem to care. Most kittens would scurry off and hide. He was all, "What?" Trouble. He reminds me so much of Chumlee in his personality.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

Wow--glad you and Abu are OK, Trish!

5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Looks like his new dad needs to buy him a cat wheel. Glad you're both ok.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

That's a great idea! Yeah, he probably needs one!

7. HappyS

HappyS Savannah Super Cat

The scenario running through my head had me in gales of laughter! But on a serious note that was a very dangerous situation! Thankfully no one was hurt and it was good for a laugh!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Paul B

Paul B Sorte

My thoughts exactly!! I was picturing the whole thing as I was reading and couldn't help but chuckle. :) Glad you are both OK though, Trish. :) That cat wheel sounds like a good investment.

9. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Very glad there were no serious injuries!

10. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Glad all are well, and I'm already trying to figure out how to hook up a kitty wheel to a generator ... why not put savannah energy to good use ;)

• Like Like x 3