1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Definitely a savannah !!!

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Eolsurion, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

As if his incredible good looks, those magnificent ears, the constant communication (melody of meows if you will) as if all of this wasn't enough proof ... The two and a half rolls of toilet paper he has managed to sneak up on maul in as many days confirms it !!! How long does this phase last? :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL!!! Depends on the kitten...I think mine did it for about six months and moved on to other things ;)

3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

OMG- the toilet paper we have been through in this house... I could probably finance a new bathroom with the cost of it! Simon is... geesh... going on four and still obsessed with it. It drives me bonkers.

• Like Like x 3
  4. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Really, Trish...mine grew out of it...moved on to chewing up paper and boxes...and Taj is an angel - never really does anything wrong. Can't say the same for the Princess...

5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Until he discovers the paper towels:big grin:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

He has just never gotten out of this TP stage... It does drive me crazy- probably because my kids can't put UP the toilet paper either! And nothing sucks more then going to get the TP and finding it GONE.

7. Scorpio1080

Scorpio1080 Guest

Mine is eight now, I have never had him tear up or mess up anything but I will say your melody of meows as you put it Never ends with my guy.
    He Chirps pips and Meows in a gazzilion different toungues about everything. From Hello to I have to Poo or I Have pooed. He talks about everything. But I Love it LOL So Not sure what yours will keep and what they grow out of.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Weirdly, although we've been through the TP shredding (and for me the IKEA holders with the metal cover work fine) they've not graduated to paper towels. I think once Nina shredded a roll for fun and nothing since... course she'll decide to go on a paper towel rampage tomorrow now I've written this! LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Really? We can't keep our out because something about the smell of the paper towels- she is all over them. That and strawberries?

10. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Clarification- Daisy is all over them. I would think Nina would do that same. Nina is the good version of Daisy. Daisy is naughty.

• Like Like x 1