1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Do You Look Like Your Cat?

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Kronos, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I have had a lot of people tell me that I look like Kronos.... (not wearing any make up and I am very sleepy in this photo, sorry!!)

[​IMG]

Do you ever get that? Are you brave enough to share pics of yourself and your kitties with us? :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Ha! Let's see -- my cats are sleek furred, slim, and long-legged with hooded eyes. I, on the other hand, am stubby-legged with abundant cellulite, and baggy-eyed. And you want me to post pics! LOL. Ain't gonna happen until I get a total body lift.

• Like Like x 2
  3. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

P.S. Oh Yeah, and you look terrific without makeup on and you have no wrinkles or blemishes and are very cute and young and I am going away to sulk.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Pam Flachs

Pam Flachs Savannah Super Cat

You make a very cute couple :) You both look fabulous!

5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Great pic, Alisha! You both are so cute ;)

6. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

I have hair in my face, so do the cats. So far so good.
    They are agile, young good-lookers...ooops, 2-1 to the cats
    need I go on?

:)
    P

7. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

LOL! Alisha, Just like him :).... I noticed you were from WA where about do you live? I'm in Renton/Issaquah area.

8. Kronos

Kronos Guest

I am in Lynnwood :) How cool is that? We are practically neighbors!

• Like Like x 1
  9. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

LOL! Yes, we are :)

10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

LOL. No, we don't look alike at all. My cats are typically slim and athletic... I am... not at this point in time. Hee hee! Here is the only pic I'll share of me and a kitty- LOL. This is Bug, my first SBT kitten born here, at a cat show with me :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5