Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Does your cat know how to piss u off

Trish Allearz

Geez, all I saw was a well behaved Savannah finding the highest perch in the place! Now, if he was sharpening his claws on your speaker or like my beloved Ouija, owned and loved by Kelly, climbing up to the highest vantage point to carefully knock every beloved piece of furniture down- THAT might have made me mad ;)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
My TV is in a large cabinet and the ONE thing that Juba does that really makes me mad -- when he thinks 1) it's dinner time and you're watching this thing rather than feeding me; 2) you're not giving me attention because of this thing; 3) you've watched enough tv, time to take me for a walk -- is that he jumps behind the TV and gets stuck. If he tries to jump out, he'd knock the rather large tv to the floor. So I have to get up and dislodge his fat butt and give him what he wants or I get no peace:mad:

I fired a catsitter because she didn't do a head count one time, closed the cabinet doors and left Juba stuck in there overnight.

Katniss

And her brother Crazy !
oh yes.. Crazy cat knows how to piss us off to the max!! Every morning after he howls to wake us. (which is 5 amish) he wakes me to feed him.. then if we don't stay up to play with him he howls the loudest annoying howl in the bathroom to turn the water on. As we get up ( cause he has trained us well!!) he literally giggles as he runs down the hallway and sounds like an elephant!!) to turn on the water in sink to create a pool, he drinks and and makes us stay to play or he starts his LOUD howling to annoy us to DEATH!! I try to enjoy a cup of coffee in the bed while watching the news, but that is NOT good enough and I must be in the kitchen so he can get a rub down or play on the bench with me......... We try to get a few minutes more rest but NO WAY... His howls sound like 10 decibals and are NOT something you can ignore.. 30 minutes of play will be the ONLY way to keep him happy!! When will he learn..moms and dads..need an hour of coffee to conform! NEVER is what I suspect!!

johny

Savannah Adult
oh yes.. Crazy cat knows how to piss us off to the max!! Every morning after he howls to wake us. (which is 5 amish) he wakes me to feed him.. then if we don't stay up to play with him he howls the loudest annoying howl in the bathroom to turn the water on. As we get up ( cause he has trained us well!!) he literally giggles as he runs down the hallway and sounds like an elephant!!) to turn on the water in sink to create a pool, he drinks and and makes us stay to play or he starts his LOUD howling to annoy us to DEATH!! I try to enjoy a cup of coffee in the bed while watching the news, but that is NOT good enough and I must be in the kitchen so he can get a rub down or play on the bench with me......... We try to get a few minutes more rest but NO WAY... His howls sound like 10 decibals and are NOT something you can ignore.. 30 minutes of play will be the ONLY way to keep him happy!! When will he learn..moms and dads..need an hour of coffee to conform! NEVER is what I suspect!!
Ah yes the howl . When I first heard it I thought he was trapped in something . Nope just wants attention .