1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Does Your SV Watch TV? Mine Does lol

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by ScottKelly911, Jul 13, 2012.

1. ScottKelly911

ScottKelly911 Savannah Super Cat

I was watching Jay Leno the other night and one of his guests was the winner of Britain's Got Talent. It's a girl and her dog that does amazing tricks. Well, when they came on, Shelby had a HUGE fascination and curiosity! He's never showed any interest in the TV before the dog came on lol Sorry for it being a blurry pic, but I just had to pick up my phone and take a quick pic because I thought it was hilarious! What's your SV's favorite show? lol
    Shelby Watching TV Dog.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. DChap

DChap Site Supporter

Animal Planet's "Too Cute!"

photo (27).JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. ambiente18

ambiente18 Site Supporter

ha ha ha!!!:up:

4. ScottKelly911

ScottKelly911 Savannah Super Cat

Hahah that's Too Cute!!! lol

5. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Big Cat Diaries before it was cancelled.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Fox news :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sue

Sue Savannah Super Cat

Many years ago, I had a toy white poodle. Jaws was on tv. The scene came on where the small white dog gets pulled under the water. Cuddles yelped and ran out of the room. CJ watches the news every night. Tink will look at the tv and walk away. We had another cat many years ago that loved to watch downhill skiing, her head would move back and forth with the skier. Sue

• Like Like x 2
  8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

LOL, Sue - that is funny!

9. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

The reason the Norwegian shooters/skiers (biathlon) missed sometimes during the last WChamps was that our Savvies were slapping them as they were firing... Just the right size on the TV!

• Like Like x 2
  10. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Excuses, excuses! ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2