1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Donate to the Winn Feline Foundation

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by admin, May 19, 2012.

1. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Hi All,

The Winn Feline Foundation is a non-profit organization that supports studies to improve cat health. Projects funded by the Winn Feline Foundation provide information that is used every day to treat cat diseases.

I would like to propose that we raise $250 and sponsor a study in the name of Savannah Cat Chat. What do you think? our name will be listed on their website as a study sponsor.

You can donate here: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

That sounds like a great idea! How would the members donate in a way that is connected to SVchat? Would it be online?

• Like Like x 1
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yes, J.B. i will set up a PayPal acct for svcatchat only...

Paige

4. shelby

shelby Guest

A wonderful idea;>)

• Like Like x 1
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks, Shelby and J.B.

Paige

6. Patti

Patti Admin Staff Member

I love the idea Paige! Are you going to select a specific study or give a general donation?

• Like Like x 1
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Thanks Patti. In order for us to get our name on the study, it has to be a specific one...i think the FIP study is appropriate.

8. shelby

shelby Guest

This would be a good one;>)

• Like Like x 1
  9. J.B.

J.B. Savannah Super Cat

Good choice!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kristine

Kristine Moderator

Let me know we you have it set up! Fabulous idea!

• Like Like x 1