1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Dude, Get a Room...

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Trish Allearz, May 7, 2012.

1. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

I think Abu was offended that I told him to stop licking his parts on my bed!

(I apologize for crappy photos- I think I lost our camera this weekend)

Attached Files:

• 0507.jpg
      0507.jpg
      File size:
      117.3 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 6
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Uh oh, I bet Abu's daddy is gonna have something to say about that baby's parts being plastered on the internet. Bad breeder, bad.

On the other hand, Juba chose to clean his butt on the placement where I was having my breakfast this morning. No class whatsoever.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Savannah Super Cat

you guys are too funny!!!!!:roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Lol, I'm happy to see a pic of him, (the indignant look on his face says volumes). Haven't met him yet, but I'm one of his biggest fans :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Trish/Rob - he is just such a handsome boy!!! And I don't think he will appreciate having his privates aired like that. What until rob show him this picture when he gets older :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Hey, I didn't tell him to go around flashing himself, guys! At least he has clothes! Unlike Sphynx... (If you don't have a twisted sense of humor- just skip the next photo...)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

You are crazy!!! ;):eek:

8. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Uh- my Mom... My Mom did that. Not me. My Mom.

Hahahahaha. I keep that picture in reserve for a good laugh.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Lol, I'm happy that I didn't adopt a sphynx then !!! I would have to get him a pair of boxers otherwise :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Trust me- when we had Sphynx, that's how I started my morning. Two dangles on top of the computer monitor. Drove me crazy! Hahah!

• Like Like x 1