1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Duma's "Brush with Greatness"

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Dantes, May 19, 2012.

1. Dantes

Dantes Guest

I grew up in NY/NJ where there was a radio station that every morning they'd ask anyone to call in if they had had a "Brush with Greatness" (I think it was Z100 before they went disco and before Scott Shannon moved to WPLJ)

Here's Duma's: Jackson Galaxy was here this evening doing a book signing. He played with Duma for a minute, he seemed enthralled with my little monkey boy wonder--actually, if you ask the people in the store, Duma was as much the superstar as Jackson!

P1010241.JPG

(I know there's lots of good--great--photographers on this forum, sadly I'm not one of them. But at least I found my camera for the picture!)

• Like Like x 9
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Great picture! I do believe it was Z100 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Aw, Duma is famous!

4. Dantes

Dantes Guest

You're right! A friend of my family was a radio producer and we all (2 or 3 families) waited around for Z100 to have its first official day, with Scott (before there was a Todd, or a morning crew)...wow, I'm old...they had maybe 3 songs licensed, and they kept playing the same ones over and over...

Sorry for going down memory lane here lololol

5. MK Anderson

MK Anderson Guest

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

Oh funny. Celebs! Hey, email me that one, I will put him on my website!!!

7. Dantes

Dantes Guest

Coming your way, Kelly!

8. Kronos

Kronos Guest

That is awesome!!!