Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Getting a New Home

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
No it is not what it sounded like, but I sure got you to look... and yes Elsa is getting a new home as we are moving to St. Louis.

outside.jpg The outside of Elsa's/Our New Home

Up Stairs she will have Plenty of room to move around upstairs.jpg

And Downstairs downstairs.jpg in addition to running around there is plenty of room to play ball which is one of her favorite past times.

We will either close on the house on Feb 6th or 13th...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
John, your new home is beautiful! I'm sure Elsa will love it no matter what, as long as you and she are back together again - permanently!

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
That is GREAT. You and your darlin' girl can be together all the time. She will be MUCH happier. And I think you may be too. Oh and the house is fabulous too. Spacious. Elsa will find hiding places and hide from you. I bet.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Great house! Congrats. Can't wait to see the pictures of Jake and Elsa exploring it. GoPro time?

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I am very much looking forward to this, and it cannot happen too soon... Elsa likes her running room... And to Tort.. I really did not show all the pictures of the main open rooms, but here is a link to my house... http://www.savannahgroup.net/house as I posted for some other friends to look at (Note this link is not for Savannah Cats, it is to support a gaming server.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Wow. Just looked at the other pics. You scored big John. Beautiful house. Can't wait until you can post pics of the fur kids in their new habitat. I miss your updates of Jake and Elsa.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Wow. Just looked at the other pics. You scored big John. Beautiful house. Can't wait until you can post pics of the fur kids in their new habitat. I miss your updates of Jake and Elsa.

The problem with working out of town and only back for my weekends is just that. I do have some pictures to post and Elsa and Jake has been doing great... Of course they meet me, and I almost get run over by Jake when I get home... Elsa also runs out of her Carrier at the Vet to say hello.... I know that she will miss playing with Timmy (Very large tabby cat that is the house cat at the vet) as they get a long and play very well... But I think once she gets acclimated to the new house and has me around her more that will well be off set. I am glad that she was able to get along and play with Timmy as that tells me if I get her another play mate down the road that she will be able to get along with them, and that was one of my concerns... As you may have seen from some other posts, her and Jake get along great.