Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa vs The Video Camera

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
After flying all day, a drive home, 5 minutes rest while driving... The energizer bunny has nothing on her.... Video is 1 min, 16 seconds... Enjoy..

By watching this, I can only imagine what she is capable of in the future.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
My lips would be stuck in pucker position from kissing that sweet face. Has she let you pet her?

Wow, I would say... First thing she did while picking her up at the airport was to stick her paw out to shake hands... At home when I laid down on the floor with her, she climbed right up on my chest and almost demanded to be petted... She is an attention hog... When the breeder said she was spoiled and socialized, she was not lying... Her fur is very soft and she is incredibly cuddly. Her and Jake ran into each other by accident. I went to squeeze out the door, both darted in opposite directions. Elsa out and him in... LOL... Stopped them both... I hope this quarantine period goes fast... I caught Jake at the door sniffing. Elsa did not even spit or anything when they saw each other.. Was kind of funny, but I am doing my best to stay within the contract.

VioletFae

Savannah Super Cat
I love the video!!!

Makes me want to go out and buy a video camera before Tuesday!! Any suggestions on something relatively inexpensive? I have never purchased a video camera, and still use my canon rebel which is a bit old at this point lol ;)

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I love the video!!!

Makes me want to go out and buy a video camera before Tuesday!! Any suggestions on something relatively inexpensive? I have never purchased a video camera, and still use my canon rebel which is a bit old at this point lol ;)

If you have a Best Buy you can go there.... Definitely get an HD camera that will do 1080P and 30 Frames Per Second. The camera I have is a PRO camera, so don't try to compare quality. I will see if I can run out tomorrow and do some research.