1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Enjoying today's sunshine.

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Photos | Savannah Kitten Photos' started by Ashley, May 12, 2012.

1. Ashley

Ashley Savannah Super Cat

It was so nice out in Western Washington that I was able to take Kovu out for quite a bit today. Today was the most active I've seen him outside. Lots of chasing bugs! Just wanted to share some pictures of my pretty boy. I tried to get the human boy outside but he was playing video games with Glenn.

#1) Mooooom, why are you making me come outside?!
    #2) Ooooo! A BUG!
    #3-4) Just chillin, looking handsome. :)
    #5-6) Hunting ants.

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      91.9 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      128.5 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG
      019.JPG
      File size:
      84.9 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      100.3 KB
      Views:
    • 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      108 KB
      Views:
    • 022.JPG
      022.JPG
      File size:
      101.7 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. WitchyWoman

WitchyWoman Admin Staff Member

Looks like he had a great time. Bugs are great entertainment, aren't they, and cheap protein too. Juba is like a vacuum cleaner on walks. Jumps in the air to catch flying insects. He adores these little white butterflies that come out in the spring. I think he eats his weight in those every year.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ashley

haha Yes, they are great entertainment. He started going after a bee, so I had to really keep an eye out. I was like Noooo! Not that one!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eolsurion

Eolsurion Rob

Zeus had a great time watchin this on my laptop ... a couple of times when kovu jumped, I thought Zues was going to jump through my screen to get to him :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ashley

Thats awesome Rob! lol

• Like Like x 1