1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

Excitement X 10

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat - General Discussion' started by Wyldthiingz, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Wyldthingz

Wyldthingz Savannah Super Cat

I have just had 3 girl plus my 2 over a sleep over. Super kitten socialization but total mayhem. All the cats did really well and the kittens. I am always amazed. I need a xanax now!

• Like Like x 3
  2. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Sounds like a rather exciting night - maybe??? IDK

3. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

Oh my! I can only imagine how much that was... did the kitties survive? LOL!

4. Wyldthingz

They all survived. Not sure about me tho' yet. Matt took two hour nap and I did all the work??! Husband for sale-cheap!

5. Brigitte Cowell

Brigitte Cowell Moderator Staff Member

I know that feeling... we were doing a fundraiser yesterday for a friend of JN's that is very ill, so I got up early to cook while HE slept in! And then people were assuming that the food we brought was his effort because it was "French"... I made a whole heap of Pissaladiere (French tart with caramelized onions, anchovies and olives). All he did was chop onions the night before!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Oh yeah- that's a lot of girls! LOL!

7. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

I can't imagine all those girls...aren't boys easier?

8. Wyldthingz

Unsung heros we are. At least JN was sick- Matt had no excuse. :confused:

9. Wyldthingz

BTW- that sounds amazing.

10. Wyldthingz

They were all very well behaved girls tho'. We rode bikes to the candy store this am, then rode back just in time to hand their 3 girls, all wired up on sugar, back home to SF. HEE HEE. My revenge! :devil:

• Like Like x 1