1. Welcome to SavannahCatChat.com!

The Savannah Cat Chat Community is a one-stop place for you to meet new people and share your love of Savannahs with like minded individuals, as well as a place to find answers to all of your Savannah questions. Register to post, ask questions and become involved with our awesome Savannah cat breed.

Once you sign up, you will need to be approved before you can post. Usually this is a quick process.

Already a member? Login Here!

F2 snow kittens

Discussion in 'Savannah Cat Questions? Need Savannah Cat Advice?' started by Kiangagirl, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Kiangagirl

Kiangagirl Savannah Super Cat

I just noticed that my two F2 snow kittens don't have aqua eyes like I thought they would (I thought they were seal minks). They have greenish-gold eyes at the age of seven weeks. Not sure what color they will end up but I'm pretty sure it won't be aqua. Green or gold eyes would make them seal sepias wouldn't it?

2. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Lynx = Blue
    Mink = Aqua
    Gold = usually Sepia

Would love to see pics!!

• Like Like x 3
  3. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Yes, pics are a must!!!

4. Per Lausund

Per Lausund Moderator Staff Member

We all want to see! Snow savvies are great!

5. Lori Greer

Lori Greer Cahaba Cats

Not an F2, but our little F5 C female. Her new owners have already named her Isis. :) She won't leave for a couple more months yet.

P1040482.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  6. Kiangagirl

Um--I'm not sure I can post pics 'cause I'm kind of a techie klutz---but they are on my kittens page at www.kiangasavannahs.com. Meanwhile I will see if I can figure out how to post pics here.

7. Trish Allearz

Trish Allearz Moderator

Soooo cute! Okay, I didn't know you had snow babies already!

8. admin

admin Paige Staff Member

Take a look at the User Guides for tips on uploading pictures:
    http://www.savannahcatchat.com/forums/Savannah-Cat-Chat-User-Guide/

it is very easy...when you begin a post, just click on Upload a File...if the picture is too large, you will get an error message. Pictures cannot be larger than 750px X 750px and less than 1MB...I prefer that pics are inserted as Thumbnails to stop from bogging down the forum. You will see an option for inserting as thumbnail or larger image.

9. Jacq

Jacq Savannah Super Cat

Your snow kittens are really nice!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kiangagirl

That's what happened when I tried to post a pic---it said the pic was too big & I didn't know how to "shrink" it.